Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Play gameboy games on your phone! (Not in class though)

Hey everyone. Missing your old Gameboy games? I grew up with them and they always brought me hours of fun and entertainment. Video games are also a great way to learn English as you need to follow the dialogue in the games to know what to do next. I highly recommend any of the Pokemon games to start with.

For Android:

The best app available that emulates a Gameboy Color or Gameboy Advance is called My Old Boy!(Original Gameboy, Gameboy Color) or My Boy! (advance). When you have downloaded and installed the app you now need games to play. The game files are called .rom files. The best place to find these files is at this website. Emuparadise.me (Be sure to have adblock enabled)

Here is a link to Pokemon EmeraldPokemon Fire Red and, Pokemon Leaf Green
  My OldBoy! Free - GBC Emulator- screenshot thumbnail

   My Boy! Free - GBA Emulator- screenshot

No comments:

Post a Comment